Thursday 9 June 2011

IT'S A LIKEABIKE!



A few weeks ago Esther, from babyccinokids, invited me for a coffee in her lovely garden. While we were talking, I saw all these toys and bikes of her 3 kids lying around. There was one bike that really caught my eye… the ‘LIKE A BIKE’. Esther told me how enthusiastic she was about the bike and that her son loves riding it. That got me thinking that the Like A Bike would make a great birthday present for my own son who will be turning two. After a little research on the Internet I soon found out that apart from the great design, the play vehicle is also highly beneficial for developing the motor skills and sense of balance for children between 2 and 5. Because of this, the transition to a conventional bike will be easy and natural.

What a great gift this will be for my son..!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I too have a son that is turning two. We bought him this balance bike http://www.hipkids.com.au/store/pc/Red-Kids-Childrens-2-in-1-Steel-Balance-Bike-5p53.htm
    when your boy is finished with running with it, you simply put on pedals on it (comes with the bike) and then they can have it as their first bike as well. We love it :)

    ReplyDelete